We work closely with the other schools in the Malvern area under the umbrella of Partnership In Malvern Schools (PIMS).
PIMS Vision Statement
As a group of schools our professional generosity ensures we build relationships based on mutual respect to fulfil the following aims:
- Improve outcomes for all pupils across the Malvern group of schools;
- Facilitate the development of teaching and learning through collaboration, the sharing of expertise and the provision of high quality continuing professional development;
- Secure excellent leadership through professional support and challenge;
- Provide opportunities to enrich the lives of the young people in our communities.
We achieve this by:
- Collaborating to moderate standards and assessment judgements;
- Delivering high quality training through utilising shared funding;
- Sharing resources, policies and ideas;
- Engaging in school to school support, sharing best practice and expertise;
- Participating in sports and arts events for children across the primary age range;
- Building strong relationships between school senior and middle leaders, including facilitation of a group for Senior Leaders Other Than Heads (SLOTHS) and University led middle leadership training;
- Engaging positively with the University of Worcester, to draw in expertise, resources and opportunities for children and staff.